20+ Trendy Quotes Deep Dark Sad Words


20+ Trendy Quotes Deep Dark Sad Words

1. I don't want to die or kill myself, I just want to disappear until I feel okay again.

I don't want to die or kill myself, I just want to disappear until I feel okay again.

2. My head is filled to the top with so many scrambled thoughts that I find myself completely unable to think at all.

My head is filled to the top with so many scrambled thoughts that I find myself completely unable to think at all.

3. Sad people always try and make other people happy, Because they know how terrible it is to feel worthless.


Sad people always try and make other people happy Because they know how terrible it is to feel worthless.

4. Deep inside Where nothing's fine I've lost my mind


Deep inside Where nothing's fine I've lost my mind

5.  All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.


All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.

6. I keep it all inside because i'd rather the pain destroy me, than everyone else



7. So dark. so deep. the secrets that you keep..


So dark so deep the secrets that you keep

8. My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself.


My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself.

9. I've spent my entire life making people happy when all they did was leave.


I've spent my entire life making people happy when all they did was leave.

10. The roses have wilted, The violets are dead, The demon run circles, Round and round in my head.


The roses have wilted, The violets are dead, The demon run circles, Round and round in my head.

11. Every girl has that one deep dark secret she can't even tell her best friend because if anyone else found out, her entire life would change.


Every girl has that one deep dark secret she can't even tell her best friend because if anyone else found out, her entire life would change.

12. Sad souls, dark clothes.


Sad souls, dark clothes.

13. Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home.


Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home.

14. And I'll never let myself believe someone really loves me.


And I'll never let myself believe someone really loves me.

15. You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you're happy, but you aren't.


You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you're happy, but you aren't.

16. if i asked you to name all the things you love, how long would it take to name yourself.


if i asked you to name all the things you love, how long would it take to name yourself.

17.  The reason why I keep my feelings to my self, is because I can't explain them.


The reason why I keep my feelings to my self, is because I can't explain them.

18. I lost myself somewhere in the darkness.


I lost myself somewhere in the darkness.

19. intoxicated with madness i'm in love with my sadness.


intoxicated with madness i'm in love with my sadness.

20. Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.


Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.

21. IT HURTS



22. I'm Slowly giving up.


I'm Slowly giving up.

23. Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I'm used to"

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say I'm used to

Post a Comment

0 Comments